The content of this site, except the noted exceptions below, are © Joseph C. Stump and are licensed under the Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Creative Commons License. In short, this means that you can pretty much do what you want with the content on my site, except the noted exceptions below, as long as you do the following:
- You must give the original author credit.
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under a license identical to this one.
Exceptions to Content License
As previously noted, there are a few exceptions to the above license and copyright.
- All comments, but those posted by Joseph C. Stump, are copyright their respective author. Joseph C. Stump, JCS Solutions and their derivatives will not be held responsible for the content of comments posted to this site by third parties. Please contact me if you have concerns regarding comments posted to this site.
- I often quote copyrighted articles or books to criticize or comment on the original works. I try to always cite such quotes with both visual cues, titles of the articles or books and, if possible, a link to the article or book.
- The icons on this site are © Dan Cederholm. You can purchase your own copy if you wish to use them on your own site legally.
- This site makes use of
image_create, which is © Jeremy Brand.
- Silkscreen is currently © 2000-2004 Jason Kottke.
When in doubt please think with your head or consult Stanford’s fair use article.