Just another WordPress weblog
- GData gives access to Apps, Base, Blogger, Calendar, Code Search, Notebook, Picasa Web Albums, and Spreadsheets. List is growing.
- A protocol for reading and writing structured data over HTTP based on REST. A lot less complex than SOAP.
- Atom Publishing Protocol uses HTTP GET to get feed data, HTTP POST to add a new entry, HTTP PUT to edit and HTTP DELETE to delete an entry. Interesting.
- Authentication works through ClientLogin (highly trusted applications) and AuthSub (for less trusted web applications).
- AuthSub is works like Flickr’s authentication model as well.