Looks like I’m going to have to change the photo in my header. After much prodding from Lauren and the thought of wearing glasses in my wedding photos, I decided to break down and start wearing contact lenses.
There are a few things that I like about contacts over regular glasses.
- Things are extremely clear. My old glasses (the old-old ones, my newer ones got destroyed) were scratched, which made my vision cloudy.
- You don’t have any rims/lenses to get in your way.
And of course there are a few things I hate about contacts.
- Putting the little fuckers in.
- Taking the little fuckers out.
- I have some strange blurred and double vision in my peripheral vision.
At any rate, I’m slowly getting used to them. Though I think my vision could be clearer at this point. And, one last point, Desperate Housewives kicks ass.
Yes Conatacts are a pain. If you remember I wore them for years. One day I said screw it and haven’t gone back. I don’t want to at the moment but maybe in a couple more years when I feel like being masochistic towards my eyeballs again I’ll give them another try.