There, I said it. As plainly as I can possibly state it. I’ve been reading a lot about Sarah Palin, watching interviews, and watching the debates. I’ve come to the conclusion that voting this woman into office would be irresponsible and, potentially, catastrophic. I’m going to list a number of absolute facts gleaned from interviews and public record. If, by the end of this list, you think this woman should be Vice President please post a comment detailing why, in the face of these facts, you feel she’s qualified for the second highest office in the free world.
- She transferred five times to four different colleges in five years before, finally, obtaining a Bachelor’s of Science in communication-journalism from the University of Idaho. Barack Obama graduated from Columbia University with a degree in political science with a specialization in international relations and went on to receive a law degree from Harvard University. Joe Biden has an undergraduate degree in history and political science from the University of Delaware along with a law degree from Syracuse University.
- She obtained her first passport in 2007 for a trip to Kuwait. Joe Biden has been on the Senate’s Committee on Foreign Relations for 35 years. Barack Obama has served on that same committee since joining the Senate along with serving on the Senate’s Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs.
- Before her recent meetings in New York this last month she’d never met a single head of state.
- She was the mayor of a city of 10,000 people and governor for a state 650,000 people. While an Illinois state Senator for Illinois’ 13th District, Barack Obama represented about 800,000 people.
- If a 15 year old was raped by her father, she would “counsel her to choose life”.
- She has given only three interviews (not including the debate) since being nominated for VP. Joe Biden has given over 100 interviews since he has been nominated for VP.
This woman, simply put, is unfit to be Vice President of the United States. Despite Senator McCain having relevant experience, he’s shown himself to be incapable of making critical decisions by the simple fact of choosing such an unqualified person for the second highest office in the free world.
Please vote for Barack Obama and Joe Biden on November 4th, 2008.