I’ve made a number of updates to the site. Probably the biggest addition is the fact that you can now subscribe via RDF 1.0, which includes the text for the entire posts. Below is a list of other changes to the site.
- The RSS 1.0 feed has been updated to include a
dc:creatortag. I also changed references to josephstump.com.
- Category pages now include the name of the category at the top of the page as well as a link to that category’s RSS feed. This means you can subscribe to a specific category instead of the entire site.
- I have updated the links to the right to include links to the RDF feed as well as a validation link for the feed.
- The archive page now includes links to the RSS feeds for each category.
- You can subscribe to search results! Each search result page has a link to the RSS feed. Any time a new post matches your search term it will show up in your feed.
- I also added a few links in the “Publications” section to an unfinished book of mine and a few other articles.
Also, you can subscribe to search/category feeds in RDF, instead of RSS, if you change
rdf/1.0. I plan on adding a link when I get the chance. You can also hack the feeds to crawl my entire site via RDF or RSS by passing
$x is an increment of 10 to the various feeds (ie.
Since there were major updates to the feeds please let me know if you have problems. All of the feeds validate without issues so they should work.