I’m putting this up as a reference for friends who want hosting on my server. This does not mean that anybody on the planet can get hosting from me. I run a personal server of my own colocated in a secure hosting facility that, from time to time, I share with friends who need hosting for their web properties. If you sign up below and do not fit the criteria I outline in this entry I’ll just keep your money as long as you want to pay me, but I won’t be giving you hosting anytime now. My server is more of a commune than a business. If you fit the following criteria and are looking for hosting let me know.
- If we talk on a regular basis and these talks don’t include me telling you to go away.
- If we’re related or we consider each other mutual friends.
- If you don’t care that your site could be down from time to time when I happen to break something while playing with the latest version of PHP or Apache.
By clicking on the above PayPal buttons you agree to my Terms of Service, which includes the following terms. Please read these as I’ll enforce them as needed.
- You cannot, under any circumstances, call me between the hours of 10:00pm and 10:00am PDT concerning hosting.
- I can terminate your account at any time.
- I do not guarantee this service, uptime, backups or anything else for that matter with regards to this service.
- You will not use your account to spam people nor do anything illegal.
- The word “unlimited” is purely subjective and based on what I deem to be resonable use of the server.
If you’re wondering, the Simple Hosting plan includes 1 domain name with unlimited sub-domains and the Advanced Hosting plan includes unlimited domain names. Within reason I will not enforce bandwidth or storage limits. Services included are SSH, SMTP, IMAP, POP and HTTP.